Consulting Manager - IT Audit / Cybersecurity
- Southfield, MI
Make your mark . Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From Cybersecurity and Information Technology and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Participate in and manage Information Technology (IT) Audits and Security Assessments for clients in various industries including Financial Services, Services Industry, Public Sector, Healthcare and Manufacturing
- Manage IT Audits in support of business and regulatory compliance requirements (e.g. SOC, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPPA, etc.)
- Manage multiple assignments as part of a dedicated team of consultants
- Assist in preparing proposals and engagement letters and engage in client expansion
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Information Systems or similar discipline required
- 5-6 years' experience performing and supervising IT Audits, SOC engagements, SOX engagements, Technology Risk Assessments, or IT internal control risk evaluation and reporting
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, as well as time management and organizational skills
- Outstanding time management and organization skills
- Superior attention to detail and conscientious quality of work product
- Professional demeanor with superior oral and written communication skills
- Preferred Certifications: CISA, CPA, CRISC, CISSP
- Approximately 40% to 50% overnight travel
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top