Consulting Manager - IT Audit
Make your mark . Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From Cybersecurity and Information Technology and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Lead Cybersecurity Assessments for clients with primary focus in the Healthcare industry and secondary focus in Banking and Insurance industries
- Cybersecurity engagements in support of business and regulatory compliance requirements (e.g. HITRUST, HIPAA, GLBA, FFEIC, NAIC, etc.)
- Manage multiple assignments with a dedicated team of staff
- Assist in the development, mentoring and growth of staff
- Practice development activities including participating in identifying and closing on new engagements with existing and new clients, as well as developing a strong referral network
- 7+ years' consulting experience performing and supervising Cybersecurity Assessments, Technology Risk Assessments, or IT internal control risk evaluation and reporting.
- Experience managing a team of consultants within Cybersecurity or risk management.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, as well as time management and organizational skills
- Professional demeanor with superior oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Information Systems or similar discipline or Master's Degree in Accounting required
- Preferred Certifications: CISSP, CISA, CCSFP, CISM or CRISC
- 50% regional and national travel is expected with this position. Position provides flexibility to schedule travel around personal needs.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
See Inside the Office of Plante Moran
Plante Moran is among the U.S.’ largest certified public accounting, tax, consulting, and wealth management firms. With 23 offices throughout Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio—and international offices in Shanghai, Monterrey, and Mumbai—Plante Moran helps clients focus on and prepare for the future through a combination of industry expertise, individualized attention, and client service, with a staff committed to quality, integrity, and professionalism.
Back to top