Consulting Manager – Healthcare – Clinical & Operations (20122911)
Consulting Manager – Healthcare – Clinical & Operations
From day one, experience our difference. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From strategy to operations and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Deliver strategic solutions for Healthcare clients, focused on operational and clinical efficiencies
- Work collaboratively with project team to set engagement objectives; develop work plans; coordinate activities across work streams and conduct detailed analyses to provide recommendations
- Help clients develop ideas for operational and control opportunities
- Work to integrate clinical protocols across multi-department settings
- Maintain and develop relationships with clients, as well as participate in networking and business development activities
- Engage in population health initiatives with data analytics team members
- Bachelor's degree/Graduate degree in Nursing or other Clinical specialty is required. MHA or MBA highly desirable
- 8+ years of healthcare clinical or operational experience is required, with proven capabilities to manage implementation or improvement projects in a moderately large healthcare setting
- Direct experience within an OR (Operating Room) or ED (Emergency Department
- Familiarity with Six Sigma or Lean process improvement methodologies
- Experience with case management protocols, as well as value-based purchasing initiatives
- Prior consulting experience preferred
- Frequent travel throughout the region, with approximately 50% overnight travel.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top