Consultant / Sr. Consultant – Talent & Organizational Development (20122918)
Consultant / Sr. Consultant – Talent & Organizational Development
From day one, experience our difference. Our internal firm services focuses on the firm's critical business needs. From marketing opportunities to Human Resources and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and optimize firm operations. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Act as internal consultant to Plante & Moran's practice groups and firm services
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team in providing personnel selection and talent assessments for potential new staff / candidates
- Work with internal teams and staff in career development feedback sessions, succession planning and other internal organizational development projects
- Additional related responsibilities and projects as assigned
- Master's Degree, Ph.D or Psy.D in a psychology field is required
- 1 - 3 years of experience in personnel assessment, leadership development, succession planning, human resources consulting and project management
- Demonstrated success and strength in the following:
- Interpersonal and team building skills
- Communication and facilitation skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong writing skills
- Client focus
- Qualified individuals must either reside in or near the Metro Detroit area or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top