Consultant - Cybersecurity
- Southfield, MI
Make your mark . Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From Cybersecurity and Information Technology and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage multiple assignments including Penetration tests, Vulnerability Assessments, PCI Compliance, and other Security Configuration reviews
- IT Network Security Assessments including external penetration testing, internal network security reviews, technical device configuration and best practice reviews, social engineering, and participation in the technical aspects of an IT audit
- Incident response planning
- Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods and tools to support service offering or industry projects
- Engage in client expansion
- Satisfies internal reporting requirements
- Effectively execute individual project tasks, with some focus on overall project objectives
- Bachelor's Degree in IT (Management Information Systems or Computer Science), Accounting, Economics, Finance or related field is required
- 0-3 years of recent or current experience performing IT, Technical Security Assessments, Business Continuity Planning, Incident Response Planning or IT internal controls design and implementation
- Prior security assurance or risk management experience with a public accounting or security consulting firm
- Approximately 50% local and national travel expected. Position provides flexibility to schedule travel around personal needs.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top