Chief Marketing Officer
Make your mark. Our internal firm services focus on the firm's critical business needs. From marketing to human resources and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and optimize firm operations. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- We operate as an in-house captive marketing agency to help create national and international brand recognition across 27 business segments
- Create a strategic marketing roadmap to keep a competitive short-term advantage, with a foot in the game on investing in the right strategies for long-term market leadership
- Lead and develop a team of 80 world class marketers, to provide the best marketing solutions to business challenges we face in an ever changing environment
- Create and support processes to keep the firm's investment tools and digital assets up to date
- Lead and execute internal communication and PR strategies
- Lead team in optimizing a heavy event and trade show selling environment
- Provide individualized business development coaching to partners and practice staff
- Engage in competitive intelligence research, gathering, and analysis, for use in strategic planning, firm positioning, and business development activities
- Guide the efforts of the pursuit and proposal team to ensure optimization of opportunities and create industry leading winning proposals and RFPs
Develop and implement external and internal communications plans, utilizing newsletters, media, press releases, publications, PPC and SEO
- Lead firm efforts to track and analyze business development progress and results, and provide regular reports to firm leadership from CRM
- Prepare and manage business development and marketing budgets, monitoring and controlling department expenditures accordingly
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, or related field, MBA preferred
- 15+ years of business development/marketing work experience and proven success in professional service organizations
- Strong skills in developing people in a quickly advancing digital field and distributed team environment
- Professional marketing and business development network
- Strong experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM), and other technology platforms, including marketing automation, websites, and social media
- Strong leadership, collaborative, and consensus-building skills to work closely and successfully with staff, managers, clients, and vendors
- Strong project management and event planning abilities, including demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, analyze, organize, follow through, delegate, and negotiate
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top