Business Valuation Consulting - Entry Level (20122878)
Make your mark. Whether you intend to specialize or would rather gain exposure across many service lines, you won't be limited at Plante Moran. We'll encourage you to explore diverse opportunities throughout your internship to find your focus and thrive in your chosen career.
You'll help instill confidence in organizations large and small by advising engagements focused on advising clients in functional business areas such as accounting, economics, finance, statistics, and strategy as they relate to litigation and valuation projects We'll give you the flexibility to craft business solutions, not just spreadsheets. You look forward to:
- Working on a variety of assignments, including the valuation of:
- Equity securities
- Business enterprises
- Intangible assets
- Stock options.
- Participating in all phases of engagement including, but not limited to:
- Interviewing clients, including face-to-face meetings, to gather data and information pertinent to the assignment
- Researching industry value drivers, including market and competitor information
- Financial modeling, including discounted cash flow, public market multiple, M&A market transaction and option pricing analyses
- Assisting in writing valuation reports from start to finish and communicating conclusions to clients
- Supporting our clients, whether they need our opinions for financial reporting, tax planning or litigation support.
- Delivering results to clients in interesting industries, including but not limited to:
- Private Equity
- Venture Capital
- Detail-oriented leader with problem solving, communication, and analytical skills.
- Excellent skill sets in the use of MS Word and Excel.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in finance, accounting, economics or related field.
- Academic success (a minimum major GPA of 3.25).
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," "100 Best Companies for Millennials" and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week. This position may require some local, national, and occasional international travel.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top