Business Analytics Consulting Manager
Make your mark. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From strategy to implementation and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Working with clients to provide analytics strategy and thought leadership
- Managing client relationship and project management duties
- Supervising and coaching junior staff
- Recommending architecture and design of client solutions
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting and solving technical issues as they arise
- Researching and staying on top of new technologies
- Providing recommendations to management on future direction and pursuit paths
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' experience with data visualizations and reporting platforms OR Data Integration technologies with a focus on data warehouse architecture, data quality and MDM solutions
- Experience in Tableau or PowerBI OR any of Informatica, IBM Infosphere, SSIS preferred
- Experience with scripting such as Python, PowerShell, Java, XML preferred
- Experience with cloud solutions offered by Amazon, Google, or Microsoft preferred
- Possesses strong SQL skills
- Minimal travel, with approximately 20-25% overnight travel
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and " 20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position , so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top