Administrative Assistant - Traverse City, MI
- Traverse City, MI
Make your mark. Our internal firm services focuses on the firm's critical business needs. From administrative opportunities to marketing and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and optimize firm operations. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Processing proposals, presentations, letters, memos and reports
- Maintain calendars of team members
- Organize travel arrangements, client/team meetings and events
- Database management
- Assist/backup other administrative team members when necessary
- Set up 1040 and corporate files and tax processing
- Assist with overall facilities management of office - environment, janitorial, storage, heating and cooling issues, lighting, and security when requested
- Responsible for the management of services, procurement and contract management, building maintenance, cleaning, catering and vending when requested
· HS Diploma or GED equivalent required. Higher level education/college coursework preferred
· 2+ years of experience working in an administrative or executive administrative role preferably for a professional services organization
· Superior oral and written communication skills and a focus on client service, together with the ability to exercise independent judgment, initiative while maintaining high confidentiality
· Solid technical proficiency including knowledge of MS Office applications (particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
· Professional demeanor with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
· Qualified individuals must reside in or near the Traverse City area or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an non-exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top