Administrative Assistant - Denver, CO
Make your mark. With more than $14.9 billion of assets under management, Plante Moran's Wealth Management Team serves as a trusted advisor to more than 2,400 high net worth individuals, family business owners, and corporate retirement plans helping them build, manage and preserve their wealth. Our integrated affiliate services include investment consulting, financial planning, trust, insurance consulting, estate planning, business succession, and tax planning.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
· Provide primary support to our Denver Wealth Management and other teams as assigned.
· Assist Partner and team with various support duties including opening and organizing mail, organizing office, scheduling prospect calls, travel arrangements, scheduling and maintaining calendars, expense reports, organizing/processing billing
· Enter and track data in various databases (opportunities in CRM and group specific databases)
· Function as the liaison between advisors and various custodians used by PMFA while also providing primary support of our Denver Wealth Management team
· Preparation and submission of onboarding documentation (account applications, transfer paperwork, etc.) to custodians
· Daily processing of monetary transactions (journals, ACH/EFTs, wires, checks)
· Involvement in varied projects and tasks, as needed
· Assist other administrative assistants and provide backup when needed
· 4-6 years of experience working in an administrative or custodial support role.
· HS Diploma or GED equivalent required. Higher level of education/college coursework preferred.
· Solid technical proficiency including knowledge of MS Office applications (particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
· Effective communication skills
· Ability to work well with others and under pressure
· Ability to understand the demands of a professional office environment; professional and approachable demeanor
· Accurate and high attention to detail
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." We have been recognized on Forbes "Top 50 Wealth Managers" list and honored as the fifteenth largest independent financial advisory firm based on assets under management, according to Financial Advisor magazine. At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an non-exempt position, and you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top