Administrative Assistant - Denver, CO
Make your mark. Our internal firm services focuses on the firm's critical business needs. From administrative opportunities to marketing and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and optimize firm operations. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
· Assists Partners with e-mail and calendar management, expense reporting, travel arrangements, etc
· Assist with client correspondence, letters, reports, presentations, and proposals
· Oversee team meeting organization, planning, and coordination
· Assist with monthly newsletters, events, and other marketing efforts
· Manage Client Relationship Management (CRM) system for respective team members, including various require reports from systems
· Assist with other administrative team functions within the office
· HS Diploma or GED equivalent required. Higher level education/college coursework preferred
· At least 5 years of experience working in an administrative or executive administrative role preferably for a professional services organization
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Solid technical proficiency including knowledge of MS Office applications (particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
· Qualified individuals must reside in or near the Denver Tech Center area or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an non- exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top