Administrative Assistant - Boulder, CO
From day one, experience our difference. Our internal firm services focuses on the firm's critical business needs. From administrative opportunities to marketing and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and optimize firm operations. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
- Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Provide support to partners and managers, including managing calendars and email for others.
- Assist with client correspondence, letters, presentations, and proposals. As well as events and other marketing efforts.
- Assist with job tracking and management. Arrange travel for individuals and audit teams, as well as compile expense reports.
- Plan and coordinate team meetings.
- Prepare reports and assist with monthly billing.
- Provide reception duties, including greeting clients and other guests.
- Process and post mail, receive incoming mail, and coordinate and receive deliveries/packages.
- Manage upkeep of kitchen area, including stocking beverages and snacks, and assist with food coordination.
- Assist with miscellaneous firm projects as needed.
- This opportunity comes for our integration with EKS&H effective as of October 1, 2018.
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent required. Higher level of education/college coursework preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience working in an administrative or executive administrative role.
- Solid technical proficiency including knowledge of MS Office applications (particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Qualified individuals must reside in or near the Boulder, CO area or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity. This position may require some local and inter-state travel.
- This opportunity comes from our integration with EKS&H effective as of October 1, 2018.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is a non-exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
See Inside the Office of Plante Moran
Plante Moran is among the U.S.’ largest certified public accounting, tax, consulting, and wealth management firms. With 23 offices throughout Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio—and international offices in Shanghai, Monterrey, and Mumbai—Plante Moran helps clients focus on and prepare for the future through a combination of industry expertise, individualized attention, and client service, with a staff committed to quality, integrity, and professionalism.
Back to top