Administrative Assistant (20122893)
Administrative Assistant – Management Consulting
From day one, experience our difference. Our internal firm services focuses on the firm's critical business needs. From administrative opportunities to marketing and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and optimize firm operations. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Assist partner(s) and other team members with various day-to-day administrative duties including scheduling and maintaining calendars, expense reports, organizing/processing billing, opening and organizing mail, organizing office, scheduling prospect calls, travel arrangements various other reservations (lunch, dinner, etc.).
- Administer and assist with production and editing of complex client or Firm deliverables, such as proposals, presentations, reports, spreadsheets, work plans and reports. Copy, bind and distribute as appropriate.
- Schedule and organize various meetings, including reserving of conference rooms (coffee, water, meals, etc.), needed equipment and/or setting up conference calls. Distribute agendas, project lists, minutes and reports in preparation of meetings, when required.
- Assist with scheduling for staff performance management process.
- Manage Client Relationship Management (CRM) system for respective team members, including various required reports from the system.
- Prepare various forms and workflows (new client, job codes, check requests, etc.).
- Miscellaneous client and other phone calls; route to appropriate staff.
- Monitor partner(s) team training schedules and CPE reporting.
- Time and expense reporting, when required, for partners and/or contractors.
- Assist other MC administrative assistants, when necessary; provide backup when needed.
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent required. Higher level of education/college coursework preferred.
- At least 8 years of administrative experience, preferably in a professional services environment
- Solid technical proficiency including knowledge of MS Office applications (particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Qualified individuals must reside in or near the Metro Detroit area or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity. This position may require some local and inter-state travel.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is a non-exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top