Administrative Assistant (20122825)
From day one, experience our difference. Our internal firm services focuses on the firm's critical business needs. From administrative opportunities to marketing and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and optimize firm operations. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Provides day to day administrative/secretarial support for three partners and their respective teams.
- Assist with the production of client or Firm deliverables, such as proposals, presentations, reports, and spreadsheets.
- Arrange for conference rooms (including needed equipment and/or conference and video calls, catered meal arrangements, set-up, clean-up, etc.)
- Meeting and event coordination including heavy travel for partners and staff.
- Assist with various tax processing tasks.
- Create and review client invoices utilizing hours and expense detail in firm management system.
- May assist with some administrative projects (some complex), for a team or industry group, primarily related to a specific organizational function; responsible for frequent communications with all levels in the organization.
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent required. Higher level of education/college coursework preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience working in an administrative or executive administrative role.
- Solid technical proficiency including knowledge of MS Office applications (particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Qualified individuals must reside in or near the Elgin, IL area or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity. This position may require some local and inter-state travel.
- The position will be located in Schaumburg, IL as of September 2017 due to office relocation.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an non-exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
See Inside the Office of Plante Moran
Plante Moran is among the U.S.’ largest certified public accounting, tax, consulting, and wealth management firms. With 23 offices throughout Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio—and international offices in Shanghai, Monterrey, and Mumbai—Plante Moran helps clients focus on and prepare for the future through a combination of industry expertise, individualized attention, and client service, with a staff committed to quality, integrity, and professionalism.
Back to top