Administrative Assistant (20122820)
From day one, experience our difference. Our internal firm services focuses on the firm's critical business needs. From administrative opportunities to marketing and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and optimize firm operations. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Assist Partners and their teams with various support duties including opening and organizing mail, organizing office, scheduling prospect calls, travel arrangements, scheduling and maintaining calendars, expense reports, organizing/processing billing
- Assist with the production and editing of client or Firm deliverables, such as proposals/RFPs, presentations, reports, spreadsheets, internal forms/workflows, etc.
- Enter and track data in various databases (including 5-5-7, opportunities in CRM, and group specific databases)
- Handles miscellaneous client and miscellaneous phone calls, routes to appropriate staff
- Assist other administrative assistants, when necessary; provide backup when needed
- At least 4-6+ years support experience, preferably in a professional services environment
- Proven administrative and organizational, and time management skills
- Solid technical proficiency including knowledge of MS Office applications (particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), Visio and Microsoft Project
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an non-exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top