Administrative Assistant (20122743)
P&M Corporate Finance Administrative Assistant
P&M Corporate Finance, LLC (PMCF), an affiliate of Plante Moran, is a boutique investment banking firm specializing in middle market transactions. Our rapid growth and increasing demands for our services has created a need for a highly motivated individual to join our team.
- Processing proposals, presentations, letters, memos and reports
- Maintain calendars of team members and handle conference call arrangements
- Organize and reserve travel arrangements, client/team meetings and events
- Database management
- Coordinate opportunities for speaking engagements
- Research and manage attendance at industry conferences
- Coordinate the marketing calendar for teams in Chicago
- Assist/backup other administrative team members when necessary
- Setting up beverages and food for meetings, lunches and dinners as requested
- Tidy conference rooms, kitchen and lobby as necessary
- Assist with overall facilities management of office - environment, janitorial, storage, heating and cooling issues, lighting, and security when requested
- Responsible for the management of services, building maintenance, cleaning, catering and vending when requested
- Any other office duties as required
- Proven administrative, organizational, and time management skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills and a focus on client service, together with the ability to exercise independent judgment and initiative
- Possess business writing acumen to include proper grammar, style, and presentation
- Superior attention to detail
- Professional demeanor with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with clients, peers and other contacts
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within a defined timeline
- Superior data entry and alpha/numeric skills
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent required
- At least 2 + years secretarial experience, preferably in a professional services environment
- Solid technical proficiency including knowledge of MS Office applications (particularly Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
Attracting good people, and keeping them, is essential to the strategy of a successful company. Our vitality depends on the quality of our staff. We have to make sure that we attract talented, qualified professionals and provide them with opportunities for advancement in all aspects of their professional lives.
Individually, employees are given the opportunity to make a difference. Collectively, our employees all work together to make a difference on a global level.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is a non-exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
PMCF is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
See Inside the Office of Plante Moran
Plante Moran is among the U.S.’ largest certified public accounting, tax, consulting, and wealth management firms. With 23 offices throughout Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio—and international offices in Shanghai, Monterrey, and Mumbai—Plante Moran helps clients focus on and prepare for the future through a combination of industry expertise, individualized attention, and client service, with a staff committed to quality, integrity, and professionalism.
Back to top