Accounts Payable Supervisor
- Southfield, MI
Make you Mark. Our internal firm services focuses on the firm's critical business needs. From marketing to internal accounting and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate firm operations. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Oversees accounts payable operations, including review and authorization of payments via ACH, check and outgoing wire transfer on behalf of domestic and internationally based entities
- Trains, schedules, assigns, and reviews work of staff
- Analyzes major accounts and reviews monthly reconciliation of subsidiary accounts to general ledger
- Leverages detailed knowledge of IRS, state and local reporting requirements relative to accounts payable processes such as W-9, 1099 and sales and use tax
- Develops and implements record keeping systems, forms, policies, and procedures related to processing payments, and other accounts payable activities
- Associate's degree in Accounting or equivalent experience required
- Requires six years of accounts payable experience, and at least two years supervision experience within an accounting department
- Ability to supervise multiple staff for workflow, efficiency and performance issues
- Ability to coordinate information flow with multiple sources (Management, Partnership, team, staff, etc.)
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top