Accounts Payable Coordinator (20122711)
Accounts Payable Coordinator
From day one, experience our difference. Our internal firm services focuses on the firm's critical business needs. From marketing to internal accounting and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and optimize firm operations. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Full cycle AP processing including coding, posting and weekly disbursement runs
- Investigates issues and answer accounts payable inquiries internally or from vendor
- Monitors accounts payable to ensure payments are accurate and timely
- Assists with related special projects, as required
- Other duties may be assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent certification is required. Associates degree preferred.
- Broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, or similar vocations is a plus. Requires three (3) to four (4) years of experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment with data entry.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Computerized accounting software; experience with Peachtree a plus.
- Qualified individuals must either reside in or near the Southfield, MI area or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity.
- This position may require some local travel.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an non-exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top