Accounting Specialist - Client Accounting Services (20122823)
Accounting Specialist - Client Accounting Services (CAS)
From day one, experience our difference. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From financial and accounting outsourcing to operations and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Create and maintain client financial transactions records using Intacct, Yardi and QuickBooks.
- Perform daily accounting/bookkeeping activities including, A/R, A/P, banking transaction accounting entries and account reconciliations.
- Compile financial reports for client management, such as cash revenue and expenditure analysis, accounts payable and receivable, and other KPI and BI items pertinent to operation of business.
- Assist with Payroll entry.
- Verify contracts, purchase orders, and vouchers, and prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement.
- Associates Degree in Accounting is required; Undergraduate degree in Accounting is nice to have.
- 2 + years of transactional accounting experience in industry desired, preferred with the activities listed above.
- Experience with QuickBooks, Yardi and Intacct is preferred; overall technical savvy with accounting software programs is required.
- Experience with FX and/or FAS or other fixed asset systems preferred.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an non-exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top