Accounting Solutions Senior Consultant
Make your mark. Go beyond the numbers, do something different by developing rapport with clients and making a difference. Whether you intend to specialize or would rather gain exposure across many service lines, you won't be limited at Plante Moran. We'll encourage you to explore diverse opportunities to find your focus and thrive in your chosen career.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Perform and oversee a variety of accounting functions for clients including, but not limited to: monthly financial close, account reconciliations, prepare balance sheets, income statements, sales/payroll/property taxes and issuing management reports
- Support the successful execution of accounting initiatives and projects acting in either lead or support capacity
- Recognize and solve problems and provide recommendations for improvements to systems and processes within an accounting function
- Critically evaluate effectiveness of business/accounting processes and procedures
- Successful completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Master's Degree a plus
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- CPA or working toward certification
- Previous experience working in a public accounting firm or within an accounting departing in industry
- Experience with QuickBoooks and Excel
- Qualified individuals must either reside in or near the Denver area or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity
- This position may require some local and national travel
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top