Make your mark. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From strategy to operations and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Assist in preparation of Excel schedules; including input of specific data points
- Develop and/or maintain Excel based benchmarking reports
- Create and/or review reports for final presentations including graphics
- Prepare Medicaid and Medicare facility, home office, home health and hospice cost reports based on training.
- Assist in preparation of rate projections, run benchmarking reports and assist staff in preparing deliverable packages for clients.
- Organize and maintain a list of clients, tracking tools, correspondence in CRM system
- Assist in preparation of proposals and engagement letters to clients
- Research on industry trends and maintain benchmark data for the senior living industry
- Assist in preparation of marketing materials including industry presentations, white papers, etc.
- Monitor and create invoices for senior living consulting practice area
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of Associates degree in accounting or business related field is required
- Strong comfort in numeric reasoning
- Strong technology based skillset in Microsoft applications
- Ability to work independently in a non-routine environment
- Attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Ability to work well with others
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects at the same time
- Superior oral and written communication skills and a focus on client service, together with the ability to exercise independent judgment, initiative while maintaining high confidentiality
- Professional demeanor with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Superior data entry and alpha/numeric skills
- Qualified individuals must either reside in Northeast Ohio or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This position is non-exempt and is eligible for overtime for hours that exceed a standard 40 hour workweek. Position will require some Saturday work hours during busy season (March, April, May) and overtime from time to time during the remainder of the year.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top