Accounting and Financial Senior Consultant (20122685)
Accounting & Financial Senior Consultant (Southfield)
From day one, experience our difference. Our Financial Support Services management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical financial and accounting needs. We specialize in assisting organizations experiencing great change and transition – from emerging growth to merger and acquisition to wind down or decline. From interim financial staffing to financial transformation to technical accounting projects and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help client enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we are privileged to serve clients and provide consultative services as they face opportunities and challenges.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Assisting our clients with their accounting and finance functions including financial close reporting and related support
- Providing financial staffing and related consulting support to corporations
- Drafting financial reports, including annual financial statements and related disclosures
- Developing financial cash flow and profitability models an performing some financial analysis
- Compiling and analyzing financial information
- Working in teams to improve client accounting operations including drafting policies and procedures
- Collaborating with other consultants and clients for continuous improvement recommendations
- Transitioning, upgrading, or implementing financial systems
- Training and development opportunities for professional, personal and technical growth
- Development of accounting and finance tools/templates for use on future client engagements
- Technology skills including proficiency with various financial accounting systems and Excel
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is required, CPA, CIA or MBA highly preferred
- 3+ years of accounting/finance experience in either:
- Public Accounting or Financial Consulting
- Corporate setting with a revenue base of at least $50M
- Qualified individuals must either reside in or near the Metro Detroit area or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity
- Frequent travel throughout the region, with approximately 25% to 50% overnight travel
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
See Inside the Office of Plante Moran
Plante Moran is among the U.S.’ largest certified public accounting, tax, consulting, and wealth management firms. With 23 offices throughout Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio—and international offices in Shanghai, Monterrey, and Mumbai—Plante Moran helps clients focus on and prepare for the future through a combination of industry expertise, individualized attention, and client service, with a staff committed to quality, integrity, and professionalism.
Back to top