Workplace Development Program/Project Manager
Since we spend a lot of time in the office and with our coworkers, we've spent time building a workplace that's a manifestation of our culture and brand: personal, dynamic and an instrument for technological innovation and efficient collaboration. As the Workplace Development Project Manager, you'll make the most of our spaces across our global offices, being involved in the process from idea creation to implementation.
What you'll do:
- Develop strategic space planning and produce space utilization analysis reports.
- Responsible for the accuracy of floor plans documenting furniture layouts and physical conditions of the facilities and ensure updated AutoCAD drawings are uploaded to CAFM database.
- Supervise move workforce, manage move and occupancy requests.
- Develop test fits, schematic drawings and tenant improvement project scope of work.
- Manage tenant improvement projects ranging from $5K to $2MM.
What we're looking for:
- Over 5 years of work experience in space planning, architecture/construction management
- Over 5 years of work experience in facilities/workplace management with an emphasis on planning, budgeting, project management and program development
- Familiarity with building codes and ADA requirements
- Proficiency in AUTOCAD and CAFM
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top