Web Engineer, Growth
We're looking for an experienced web engineer who is passionate about making impact to join the State Machine team under the Growth organization. Our team focuses on making Pinterest more engaging. We innovate product features to deliver customized user experience based on their behavior profiles (User States) and intent. Since how to improve user engagement and user retention are an open-ended problems, "trial and error" is in our DNA. We encourage creativity, respect data, and value team-work.
What you'll do:
- Build customized in-product user experiences on desktop web and mobile web
- Streamline key product features
- Participate brainstorm and ingest insights from analytic reports and user research reports
- Conduct A/B experiments to validate hypotheses and measure impact
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years industry experience
- Passionate about making high user impact from risk-taking
- Fluent in web technologies to deliver high quality experiences with quick turn-around time
- Good communication to knit well with peers with diverse background (backend engineers, product managers, designers, user researchers)
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top