We’re building the world’s catalog of ideas to help people discover and do things they love. And since most of the ideas people come to Pinterest looking for come from businesses, we’ve got a unique opportunity to give both people and partners the value they want without tradeoffs. We’re looking for a strategic thinker to help advertising partners develop their marketing strategies that drive results for their business.
What you’ll do:
- Increase awareness and demand for Pinterest partner solutions across key verticals (CPG – food, entertainment or auto)
- Plan and lead successful marketing channels and campaigns that drive adoption, scale and revenue
- Coordinate sales, communications, product marketing, channels, measurement and insights to deliver world-class marketing programs
- Develop strategic positioning for partner solutions and services based on market assessment, analysis and understanding of client and company priorities
- Develop systems and processes to track and report on material usage and effectiveness—a feedback loop for continuous improvement
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years digital marketing or strategy experience within platform, agency, or brand
- Ability to command a room of senior-level brand and agency representatives
- An entrepreneurial mindset that’s equally strong in the ideation phase as the execution
- A thought leader in digital marketing
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top