Training & Education Specialist
We are looking for a Training & Education Specialist to enhance the competencies of employees and partners by designing and delivering training programs that will boost performance and understanding in alliance with Pinterest's core values, product offerings and required skills. You will be responsible for performing training needs assessments, designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials and for managing all phases of training interventions for both internal (employees) and external partners.
What you'll do:
- Create and deliver relevant training curricula and materials designed to provide understanding and clarity across Pinterest products, related industry insight and effective sales skills
- Be an expert and invaluable resource for clients and internal teams on all aspects of Pinterest product offerings, digital advertising industry and sales enablement skills
- Assess and improve upon the impact of existing training offerings through effective measurement and assessment of programs
What we're looking for:
- Demonstrated ability to create training on complex technical processes, products and software
- Experience in sales enablement / sales skills program design and management
- Experience in designing eLearning / Certification level curricula
- Depth of practical experience in both technical and non-technical training
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top