Software Engineer, Web Ads
The Pinterest advertiser portal is a critical source of revenue that lets advertisers buy, analyze, and manage their advertising campaigns. Our customers love how their ads perform but our current tools can be frustrating to use and are missing key features. Join the team that's core to Pinterest's revenue stream, make radical design and architecture changes, add bold new features, and make our advertiser experience competitive.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with designers to design, prototype, ship, and refine new features on ads.pinterest.com
- Re-architect a complicated existing codebase into React
- Aggressively measure and optimize customer experience performance and reliability
- Help drive an automated continuous release cycle
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience with current web frameworks (e.g., React, Redux)
- Experience with web telemetry and experimentation
- Experience with web automation, unit testing, and system integration testing
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top