Software Engineer, Test Architecture
As a Software Engineer on the Core Platform team, you will be instrumental in building and scaling a world class automated CI/CD pipeline and its underlying infrastructure by driving our test architecture across clients. You will immediately have tremendous impact on hundreds of engineers by enabling them to remain focused on efficiently building the best products for our millions of users.
What you'll do:
- Provide technical leadership by creating and embodying engineering best practices through planning and executing critical, large-scale and company-wide projects.
- Scale the infrastructure, tools and frameworks needed to keep our 500+ developers in sync while sharing code, building, testing, releasing and deploying their applications and services continuously.
- Partner with every engineering team at Pinterest to develop solutions for challenges faced by them and increase developer delight, efficiency and productivity.
- Design, build and maintain tools and frameworks to automate the commit-deploy pipeline (including development, testing, release/deployment and monitoring) of our products and services.
- Simplify and increase visibility into the CI pipeline and enable easier and faster insights into potential problems.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of development and test architecture experience.
- A deep understanding of CI/CD pipelines.
- Full stack (mobile, web, backend) exposure.
- Proficiency in algorithms, data structures, and system design.
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top