Software Engineer, Shopping Infrastructure
Pinterest is focusing on improving its support for shopping and product discovery. You'll work with a group of very talented engineers to create personalized shopping experiences for hundreds of millions users. You'll build hands on experiences on start-of-art data mining pipelines, indexing systems, search engines, recommendation systems and ranking systems.
What you'll do:
- Own, improve, and scale the content ingestion system that bring hundreds of millions of products to Pinterest every day.
- Improve the scalability, efficiency, performance, and reliability of our indexing and serving systems.
- Build and own the data mining and reporting pipelines.
What we're looking for:
- Solid experience with object-oriented programming language (Java, C++, Python)
- Expertise on building large scale indexing and serving systems for search, recommendation or ads.
- Strong ability to work cross functionally with product, infra, and ads teams.
- Experience in data mining/machine learning will be desirable.
Back to top