Software Engineer, Search Ads
Pinterest is one of the fastest growing online ad platforms. We're looking for engineers with experience in areas like machine learning, text mining, and information retrieval to help us develop new data-driven techniques for boosting the relevance of promoted pins. You'll be joining an early stage team that is growing quickly and laying the foundation for Pinterest's business success.
What you'll do:
- Mine text and visual signals to better understand promoted pin relevance
- Build large-scale online machine learned models to predict ad engagement
- Architect new systems for doing ad optimization at internet scale
- Work with product and sales teams to design and implement new ad products
What we're looking for:
- Expertise in machine learning, data mining, and natural language processing
- Experience with MapReduce, Hadoop, and/or distributed systems
See Inside the Office of Pinterest
Pinterest’s mission is to help people discover and do what they love. Using Pinterest makes people feel more inspired, optimistic, and creative—that’s why it’s one of the world’s most beloved brands, with over 200 million monthly active Pinners. Pinterest is a place where people are encouraged to be themselves, and employees who work there are able to spark their creativity, try new things, and build their confidence as a leader, thinker, and doer.
Back to top