Software Engineer, Protect & Integrity
As a software engineer on the Protect and Integrity teams, you'll build back-end systems that directly enable product surfaces to filter unsafe content. Your systems will process reporting signals from our 200+ million active users to enable a trustworthy experience on Pinterest. Your work is an essential part of ensuring content safety for our 100+ billion pins.
What you'll do:
- Design and develop highly reliable back-end systems
- Develop end-to-end solutions for user review, compliance, trust and safety, pin quality, and ad quality
- Integrate machine learned signals with large-scale filtering infrastructure
- Innovate on our tool-set to address trust and safety of our internationally growing user base
What we're looking for:
- CS degree and 5+ years relevant industry experience
- Expertise in design of scalable systems with experience in MySQL, Kafka, NoSQL, Hive and Big Data processing
- Exceptional ability to work anywhere in the stack
- Proficiency in Python or similar programming language
- Experience in web frameworks or large scale distributed systems is a plus
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top