Software Engineer, Product
You'll help us build and deliver Pinterest to millions of people all over the world. You're a generalist who's passionate about working full-stack and have a strong focus on product development.
What you'll do:
- Contribute to each step of the product development process, from ideation to implementation to release, including rapidly prototyping, running A/B tests, and pushing code into production
- Build new features that help Pinners discover and curate the things they love
- Run experiments on new and existing features to improve the Pinner experience (recent examples include: animated GIF support, product pins, send a pin, secret boards)
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years experience building features on multiple platforms with a focus on server side logic
- Experience in Computer Science or related field
- Proficiency in a dynamic programming language such as Python
- Strong command of data that can help improve the Pinner experience
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top