Software Engineer, Growth Platform
The Growth engineering team is responsible for building the core products and systems that directly drive user growth and engagement. As a Platform Engineer on the Growth team, you'll build next generation core systems and infrastructure that will enable the rest of the growth engineering team to effectively build new products and features. You'll specifically be responsible for building our experience management system and analytics system.
What you'll do:
- Design and build new large-scale systems and improve upon existing ones to enable Growth engineering
- Scope and develop new tools to simplify and improve productivity of platform customers
- Work directly with client engineers to support, educate, and increase adoption of our core systems across the organization
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of experience building and architecting large-scale production systems in a fast-pace environment
- Data-driven, comfortable across the stack, empathetic towards the product, and team oriented
- Experience with a dynamic or object-oriented programming language (Java, Python, etc
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top