Software Engineer, Core Partner Experience (Seattle)
Come help us build toolkits that allow our content creators to share higher quality Pins on Pinterest, and see the impact it has on Pinner's lives. The mission of the Core Partner Experience team is to motivate partners to create the best content for Pinners and illustrate how better content and promotion can lead to increased engagement with their brand. If you're passionate about innovating and being part of a new and growing team, we would love to talk with you.
What you'll do:
- Create toolkits and APIs that make it easier for partners to get us their data and share data back with them
- Build frameworks that make it easier for us to do this repeatably and reliably
- Build in monitoring, testing and metrics so we have confidence that we're giving our partners a great experience
What we're looking for:
- Software engineer skilled in Python
- Experience building web services or customer facing toolkits
- Experience building high reliability APIs
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top