Software Engineer, Ads Product (Seattle)
We’re looking for senior product engineers to help us build and deliver Pinterest Ads to businesses small and large all over the world. You should be a generalist who’s passionate about working full-stack and have a strong focus on product development.
What you’ll be doing:
- Contribute to each step of the product development process, from ideation to implementation to release, including rapidly prototyping, running A/B tests, and pushing code into production
- Build new tools and features to help advertisers manage large advertising campaigns, and get actionable feedback on how those campaigns are performing.
- Help build experiences that onboard and orient smaller businesses on Pinterest Ads.
- Run experiments on new and existing features to improve the advertiser experience.
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years experience building features on Web
- Strong command of data that can help improve the advertiser experience
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top