Software Engineer, Ads Payments & Billing System
We're looking for a seasoned billing and payments engineer to architect and build out our payments infrastructure that will handle every dollar that flows through Pinterest's ads platform. You'll work on a small team to build a system that can scale with our growth over the years.
What you'll do:
- You will be the lead engineer who would builds out and maintains our billing systems with a focus on credit card billing.
- You will be responsible for making all the technical decisions around how we integrate with new credit card gateways, and how we manage auditing, etc.
- Design and implement upgrades to all these systems to support our growth.
- Provide engineering leadership for our billing infrastructure.
What we're looking for:
- A technical lead with the potential growth to a leadership opportunity for the newly built team.
- Experience with algorithms, data structures and coding.
- Expertise in billing and payment systems.
- Experience with ad serving systems.
- Understanding of an object-oriented programming language (Java, C++, Python).
See Inside the Office of Pinterest
Pinterest’s mission is to help people discover and do what they love. Using Pinterest makes people feel more inspired, optimistic, and creative—that’s why it’s one of the world’s most beloved brands, with over 200 million monthly active Pinners. Pinterest is a place where people are encouraged to be themselves, and employees who work there are able to spark their creativity, try new things, and build their confidence as a leader, thinker, and doer.
Back to top