Software Engineer, Ads API
Pinterest is one of the fastest growing online advertising platforms, and our continued success depends on our ability to scale our Ads API, the backend services that support it, and the databases that underpin it's serving. The API needs to be built to handle large transactional updates quickly, while also allowing our eng teams to iterate rapidly on new features. We're looking for an experienced developer to join this early-stage team.
What you'll do:
- Join a team of 3 to 5 engineers to implement our next-generation ads management system and API, including our MySQL schema, business logic layer in Java, and the API that the sits on top of it
- Follow best practices for maintaining low latency in our APIs
- Design solutions that allow a large number of contributors to build features, while still maintaining a high quality and rapid deployment schedule
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience with building Java systems for scale and speed
- Experience with MySQL or other transactional datastores
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top