Senior Product Designer
We're looking for passionate Senior Product Designers for our Growth, Core, and Partner Experience teams to help us define how people interact with Pinterest. You'll create beautiful and inspiring design experiences that help pinners discover, collect, and connect with things they love. You should be an excellent communicator, self-starter, and collaborative enthusiast.
What you'll do:
- Design products—systematically, interactively, visually—in the pixels, yourself
- Partner with engineering, product management, and research
- Elucidate product strategy: visually and linguistically
- Partner with engineering in implementation and QA
- Make selfless design decisions for the betterment of Pinterest
What we're looking for:
- Always ship the best idea, not your idea
- Love showing your work often, because it's how you get better
- Work the details from the beginning, not just at the end
- Look complexity in the eye—embrace the "impossible"
- Love technology, Pinterest, and (ideally) coding
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top