Security Engineer, Product
Pinterest's Security team is seeking an experienced Product Security Engineer to help keep our million users safe from real-world threats. You will build tooling, product enhancements, and work with teams to improve our overall security posture. We are looking for a candidate with a passion for security and innovation, who will research and develop new solutions to secure our products.
What you'll do:
- Build out tools and product enhancements to better secure Pinterest users and data
- Code using primarily one of these languages: Python, Go, Java
- Work cross function to architect scalable and secure solutions to a variety of Pinterest's problems
- Conduct regular security assessments
- Interact directly with the security community regarding vulnerabilities and threats
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in product security or security related software engineering role
- Enthusiasm for the constant fight to ensure security and privacy
- Deep knowledge developing and debugging in Python, Go or Java
- Experience with dynamic/static analysis tooling a plus
See Inside the Office of Pinterest
Pinterest’s mission is to help people discover and do what they love. Using Pinterest makes people feel more inspired, optimistic, and creative—that’s why it’s one of the world’s most beloved brands, with over 200 million monthly active Pinners. Pinterest is a place where people are encouraged to be themselves, and employees who work there are able to spark their creativity, try new things, and build their confidence as a leader, thinker, and doer.
Back to top