Security Engineer, Product
Pinterest's Security team is seeking an experienced Product Security Engineer to help keep our million users safe from real-world threats. You will build tooling, product enhancements, and work with teams to improve our overall security posture. We are looking for a candidate with a passion for security and innovation, who will research and develop new solutions to secure our products.
What you'll do:
- Build out tools and product enhancements to better secure Pinterest users and data
- Code using primarily one of these languages: Python, Go, Java
- Work cross function to architect scalable and secure solutions to a variety of Pinterest's problems
- Conduct regular security assessments
- Interact directly with the security community regarding vulnerabilities and threats
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in product security or security related software engineering role
- Enthusiasm for the constant fight to ensure security and privacy
- Deep knowledge developing and debugging in Python, Go or Java
- Experience with dynamic/static analysis tooling a plus
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top