Sales Manager, Partnerships
Great brands help make Pinner's inspirations a reality and we're looking for a seasoned leader to help connect them to millions of Pinners. You'll develop strong brand relationships and work closely to help them get the most out of Pinterest and meet their business goals. You'll collaborate on major initiatives and see them through to success, while being the primary contact for our partners at the highest level.
What you will do
- Manage and lead a team of 6+ account managers and partner managers, set clear goals for them, motivate them to hit their revenue targets, and coach them to drive value for their partners and for Pinterest
- Exceed your quarterly revenue targets and build an always-on business by proving that Pinterest drives sales for your partners
- Build deep, meaningful relationships with CEO/CMO level contacts at your clients and leadership teams at agency/creative/PMPs
- Be an internal advocate for partners by working with product and engineering teams to respond to partner needs and feedback
What we are looking for
- 15+ years experience in Advertising, Digital, and/or Media Sales and established industry relationships and experience working with executive level business and marketing leaders within client organizations
- Proven track record of managing a world-class sales team, including extensive forecasting experience and achieving or exceeding revenue goals
- Strong understanding and experience in highly analytical and performance-based media organizations with a background in search and programmatic advertising
- Ability to interface with product and engineering to synthesize customer needs and feedback
- Strong team player and ability to succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top