Sales Coordinator (Contract)
Our fast growing Sales team partners with advertisers from Fortune 500 companies, SMBs, and agencies with brand, intent, and action goals on Pinterest. We have an exciting and rich pipeline across various ad products to help partners reach their customers on Pinterest. The Sales Operations Team plays a critical role supporting sales leaders and their teams with strategy, insights, and systems to achieve success.
What You'll Do
- Drive administrative and operational support to Partner Managers and Account Managers in our Dublin and London offices
- Execute incoming orders, coordinating between partner management teams and our finance department to ensure accuracy and timely processing
- Resolve and respond to partner issues (in coordination with account management and finance teams during onboarding and order phases)
- Support lead management and conduct initial discovery calls with Advertisers
- Spearhead cleanup efforts in our CRM database to ensure accuracy
What we're looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience in an operational, legal, or accounting role
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to play a client-facing role and represent Pinterest in a professional manner
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top