Recruiting Programs Coordinator (Contract)
We're looking for a Recruiting Programs Coordinator (Contract) to help support initiatives and process improvements across recruiting. We're looking for a highly operational, detail-oriented, and data-driven Coordinator to help optimize our employer branding opportunities, recruiting events, and operational programs so that Pinterest's Recruiting team has all the tactical advantages to attract and hire world-class talent. If you get excited by supporting elegant operational workflows, love efficiency, and have desire to support a team's ability to work better, smarter, and faster, then this role is a great fit for you.
What you'll do:
- Be a key member of the Recruiting Programs team and partner with the Recruiting team to anticipate and remove operational hurdles
- Support ongoing training/development for our recruiters and partners (e.g. hiring managers, interviewers)
- Identify opportunities for efficiency, and enhance utilization and proficiency of our databases and tools (e.g. Greenhouse, LinkedIn, and other recruiting tools)
- Maintain internal communication strategies, messages, tools, etc. across Pinterest to ensure awareness and increase utilization of recruiting processes and tools
What we're looking for:
- Incredible attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to easily connect with all types of people
- Ability to multi-task in a challenging and fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Passion for data tracking and analytics
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top