Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
We're looking for a recruiting coordinator to handle everything from scheduling interviews to tracking candidate data to ensuring that candidates have an amazing experience. You'll thrive at getting things done in a fast-moving and chaotic environment and you're not afraid to take risks.
What you'll do:
- Partner closely with recruiters to move candidates through the interview process
- Schedule candidate interviews and team meetings
- Manage candidate experience and maintain schwag shipments and offer letter packets
- Plan and assist with onsite and offsite recruiting events
- Help to develop and improve recruiting processes from the ground up (e.g. tracking candidate data or interview training)
What we're looking for:
- Incredible attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to easily connect with all types of people
- Ability to multi-task in a challenging and fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Passion for Pinterest
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top