Qualitative UX Researcher, Core Products
We’re looking for a Qualitative Researcher who is passionate about digital experiences. Specifically, we’re looking for researchers who have worked on digital and mobile consumer products, and bring a quiver of qualitative methodologies to the table (i.e. UX evaluations, contextual inquiries, focus groups, participatory design methods, etc). You’ll be embedded in a product team working directly with other disciplines and propose, scope, plan, lead, conduct, and communicate tactical and strategic research in a fast paced development process.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct research that varies in approach, scale, scope, timeframe, and methodologies from beginning (ideation) to end (launching products)
- Proactively communicate and share your research findings with team members, executives, and other audiences
- Generate research insights that shape all aspects of the consumer experience across the product cycle. Some of the qualitative approaches will be formative, and some of this will be tactical and evaluative
- Collaborate as a strategic partner on a multidisciplinary team including Design, Engineering, Writing, Marketing, Business Analytics, PMs, and Brand
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years experience researching digital consumer products
- Expertise in conducting end-to-end research on digital products & experiences
- Familiarity with quantitative and market research methods, including experimental design, A/B testing, and surveys
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top