Qualitative UX Researcher: Business & Ads
We're looking for a scrappy qualitative researcher who has worked on digital experiences. Specifically we'd like to find people who've researched products for businesses and advertisers on a consumer facing digital product. You're a dedicated researcher who can design, execute, and communicate strategic research on a deadline in a fast paced environment.
What you'll do:
- Conduct research that varies in approach, scale, scope, timeframe and methodologies from beginning (ideation) to end (launching products)
- Proactively communicate and share your research findings with team members, executives, and other audiences and collaborate with the Partners teams
- Generate research insights that shape all aspects of the ads and business experience
- Be a strategic partner on a multidisciplinary team including Design, Engineering, Writing, Marketing, Business Analytics, Business Ops and PMs
What we're looking for:
- A degree related to user experience research (i.e. HCI, social sciences etc.) and three or more years experience researching ads & business products as part of a consumer facing digital platform
- Expertise in conducting end-to-end research with businesses that vary in vertical, size, and ad spend for large digital platform
- Experience researching ads platforms that also include free organic marketing to consumer audiences
- Familiarity with quantitative methods, including designing A/B tests
- Ability and willingness to travel 30% of the time
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top