Program Manager, Recruiting Operations
We're looking for a Program Manager to work at the intersection of project management, change management, and communications to help drive initiatives and process improvements across our recruiting function. You're a highly operational, detail-oriented leader who can optimize our tools and systems so that Pinterest's Recruiting team has all the tactical advantages to attract and hire world-class talent. If you get excited by building elegant operational workflows, love efficiency, and have desire to support a team's ability to work better, smarter, and faster, then this role is a great fit for you.
What you'll do:
- Be a key member of the Recruiting Programs team and partner with the Recruiting team to anticipate and remove operational hurdles
- Design and lead ongoing training/development for our recruiters and partners (e.g. hiring managers, interviewers) on best practices
- Identify opportunities for efficiency, and enhance utilization and proficiency of our databases and tools (e.g. Greenhouse, LinkedIn, other recruiting tools as strategized and determined by you!)
- Implement internal communication strategies, messages, tools, etc. across Pinterest to ensure awareness and increase utilization of recruiting processes and tools
What we're looking for:
- Excellent project management skills
- A strategic thinker who deeply understands tactics and execution
- An empathetic collaborator with a strong ability to drive and influence change
- Ability to work across functions and at all levels of the organization to collaborate and help influence action
- First-hand experience as a recruiter or within the recruiting function
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top