Product & Partnerships Associate (Contract)
We're looking for a passionate and hard–working person to join our UK team. This is a 6 month placement for a current student at University, and is ideal for those who want to get some hands on experience working in tech and/or for a start up. You'll be based out of our London HQ near Oxford Circus.
What you'll do:
- Analyse opportunities to grow and optimize the Pinterest product in the UK
- Support Growth Manager on product localization projects
- Support the Partner team on co-marketing initiatives with UK brands/publishers
- Leverage analytical tools to provide business insights to product and partner teams
What we're looking for:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Currently attending University for your degree
- Completing a placement as part of your degree
- On track to attaining a 2:1 for your degree
See Inside the Office of Pinterest
Pinterest’s mission is to help people discover and do what they love. Using Pinterest makes people feel more inspired, optimistic, and creative—that’s why it’s one of the world’s most beloved brands, with over 200 million monthly active Pinners. Pinterest is a place where people are encouraged to be themselves, and employees who work there are able to spark their creativity, try new things, and build their confidence as a leader, thinker, and doer.
Back to top