Product Operations Manager, Ad Innovation
We’re building the world’s catalog of ideas to help people discover and do things they love, and we need your help. We’re looking for a world-class people manager to build our new Partner Product Operations team, focused on the incubation and execution of new ad products with an eye towards internal customer requirements that would facilitate operational scale.
What you’ll do:
- Hire and coach a team of Product Operations Specialists and Operational Biz Analysts with deep functional expertise executing on brand and performance-oriented ad products.
- Partner with product, product marketing and biz analytics teams to help bring life to and shape new alpha and beta ad offerings
- Identify, develop and evangelize operational processes and playbooks to support execution of new products and progression of offerings through pre-launch states to broader go to market rollouts.
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated experience building and coaching world-class operational teams
- Project management and process design/mapping and solution development skills (Six Sigma)
- In-depth cross-functional experience working intimately with a variety of digital ad products with an emphasis on data pipelines, reporting visualization and data analysis.
- Strong understanding of agile product development, biz analytics, data analysis, Go-to-Market processes and online advertising sales cycles
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top