Product Marketing Manager
Pinterest is in a unique position in the industry to marry advertiser and user value in way that hasn’t been achieved before. We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our Partner Marketing team. You’ll be the glue across Product and Sales, bringing the teams together to move with purpose and urgency towards delivering value to our partners.
What you’ll do:
- Define our partner lifecycle and ensure we build products that guide partners from discovering Pinterest to becoming persistent and growing ad buyers.
- Drive cross-functional alignment across all stages of the product development and launch process, tracking success metrics accordingly.
- Partner closely with technical, creative, marketing and sales teams to accelerate product adoption across key market segments.
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing and/or product management at fast growing companies
- Sharp eye for detail and proven project management and operational skills
- Keen ability to translate complexity into simple, clear and intuitive communication
- Proven ability to turn data and insights into customer-facing marketing strategies and messages
- Enjoys working cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
Back to top