Product Marketing Manager, Ad Measurement
Pinterest helps people find inspiration—for everything from tonight's dinner to next summer's vacation or a dream house down the road. Partners play a big role in making those inspirations a reality, through their organic and paid investment on Pinterest.
We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will help us launch ads measurement products and third party solutions to help partners understand and improve the effectiveness of their advertising on Pinterest. In this role, you'll represent our measurement capabilities internally and externally with the goal of activating partners and providing our Product Management and Engineering teams with a clear perspective on the market needs and value proposition. You'll be the glue that brings teams together through the Go-To -Market process and ensure that we're delivering value to both partners and Pinners.
What you'll do:
- Influence our monetization strategy and the products we're building through market analysis, competitive research and partner feedback.
- Work closely with measurement team to analyze in-depth and custom analysis to inform solution readiness and market positioning
- Communicate complex solutions and results in market to drive industry awareness and partner adoption
- Drive cross-functional alignment through the product development and the Go-To-Market process, tracking success metrics accordingly.
- Communicate with sales team to educate and inspire them on Pinterest's solutions for advertisers.
What we're looking for :
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing, ideally marketing and selling ads measurement solutions
- Great product intuition and judgement on where the ads measurement market is going in addition to where it's been
- Effective communicator with a vision who can bring others along the journey, both internal and external
- Sharp eye for detail and proven project management and operational skills
- Proven ability to turn data and insights into marketing strategies and messages.
- A passion for Pinterest!
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top